EcoVertical window is a vertically opening aluminium sliding window.
The sashes move gently and safely thanks to the mechanism making it possible to fix them at any point on the track.
EcoVertical windows do not require complex hardware which means years of operation with reliability and last efforts. Sashes can also be tilted for easy cleaning.
Thanks to their versatility, EcoVertical windows are used to fill spaces where no other type of opening is possible.
EcoVertical windows can have one moving sash and another fixed one, or two moving sashes that slide vertically on separate sets of guides.
Advantages of EcoVertical Windows are
- Slim profiles for a more contemporary look.
- Economical vertical sliding with double sash.
- Tilt-in top and bottom sash for easy cleaning.
- The lock automatically engages when the window is fully closed.
- Windows are waterproof and soundproof.
- Provision of spring balance for large span sash.
- Maximum 900 mm x 1500 mm without spring balance.
- Glass panels of thickness 4 mm to 6 mm & 10mm to 13.52 mm and 16 mm DGU can be used.